Skilled Nursing Care
Finger Lakes Health's four Living Centers offer skilled nursing care in a beautiful and supportive environment. Our setting is appropriate for individuals who are recovering from surgery or illness, require concentrated rehabilitation or need ongoing long-term nursing care. Our healing enviornment philosophy reinforces the healing and rehabilitation process and promotes independence.
Skilled nursing care delivered with respect and dignity.
Skilled nursing care at Finger Lakes Health is compassionate and proactive, around the clock. Our exceptional skilled nursing program includes:
- Initial assessment and an individualized interdisciplinary care plan with periodic updates
- Medical orders and treatment plan carried out by licensed nurses
- Assistance with activities of daily living
- Medication administering and monitoring
- Daily activities
Staff devoted to residents' well-being.
Skilled nursing is led by an experienced team that includes a licensed nursing home administrator and a director of nursing who is a registered nurse (RN), along with a medical director who provides clinical leadership. In addition, licensed practical nurses and certified nursing assistants staff the skilled nursing program 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
The skilled nursing team also includes:
- An activities coordinator
- A social worker
- A nutrition services manager with consulting dietitian
- Admissions staff
Each member of the skilled nursing team is oriented to his or her role and receives ongoing additional training specific to the needs of older adults.