The safety of our patients, family, visitors and staff is our number one priority at Geneva General Hospital, Soldiers & Sailors Memorial Hospital, and our four living centers.
In order to promote patient, family, visitor and staff safety, we are still enforcing the following guidelines:
1. Please no visitors under the age of 18 in the Intensive Care Unit (ICU).
2. Please no sick visitors. If you have fever, cough, sore throat, fatigue, nausea, vomiting or diarrhea, please stay home.
To view our visitation hours, please click here.
MESSAGE FOR PATIENTS:
1. Ask for a mask. Wear a mask if you have flu or cold symptoms. Please have no more than two people accompanying you in any treatment area or patient room.
2. Wash your hands frequently with soap and water or use hand sanitizer.
3. Cover coughs and sneezes with a tissue or your upper sleeve.
As always, we ask for your support in keeping our patients safe and our community healthy and apologize for any inconvenience. In cases where exceptions may be necessary, the policy allows for families and visitors to work with hospital managers to ensure the safety and well-being of all involved.