Communication Accessibility for Hearing Impaired
1. Finger Lakes Health is committed to ensuring that individuals who are deaf or hard of hearing are provided meaningful access to our services regardless of disability.
2. Free auxiliary aids and services, including qualified interpreters, are available to Patients and their Companions (family members, friends or associates), when necessary, upon request.
3. If you have difficulty hearing or speaking, please ask a staff member for help.
4. If you believe you have not been provided with necessary auxiliary aids or services, you have the right to file a complaint with Finger Lakes Health by contacting the Care Management Department, Attention: Program Coordinator, Finger Lakes Health, 196 North Street, Geneva, NY 14456, or (315) 787-4875.
5. You may also contact the Office of the New York State Attorney General at 120 Broadway, 23rd Floor, New York, NY 10271, or 1(800) 771-7755 (general complaints); 1(800) 428-9071 (Health Care Hotline); or 1(800) 788-9898 (TDD/TTY toll-free call).